craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > Events/Actions Post New Topic   Post A Reply
Ctrl+F (find) printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
lhyna
Private

Click here to see the profile for lhyna Send email to lhyna Send private message to lhyna Find more posts by lhyna Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @ 12:32:23  

:'( I was testing the Ctrl+F but I really don't understand why in some cases it doesn`t seem to work properly.
I have a quicktable with the following information
--------------------------
| APP# | Client Name|
----------------------------
| 22308 | Allen |
| 22310 | Kelley |
and many other rows

The current row is set over the row with APP# 22308 and I press Ctrl+F and say Text to find:22310 (as in the example, this row is right after the row selected), and the program says "Cannot find 22310" :( is there any special conditions where the find event doesn't work properly?

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @ 10:44:19  

do you have other quicktables in the same window? if then, it is possible that the search is done on another quicktable.

If there is only one quicktable, then it might be other issue.

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Saturday, April 17, 2010 @ 08:10:24  

We have a recent bug fix which has resolved this issue, please get latest version
Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!