craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > Printing issues Post New Topic   Post A Reply
How to set NO Print Border printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
Vishal
Private First Class

Click here to see the profile for Vishal Send email to Vishal Send private message to Vishal Find more posts by Vishal Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, March 30, 2005 @ 12:33:47    ICQ  YIM

When I print a DBTable, a thin line (like a border) is printed around the table.
How can I remove this line?

I have tried using table.setBorder(null) which did not solve my problem.
what else can I do?

--------------------

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, March 30, 2005 @ 22:29:42  

We have considered this feature request. We will release a new feature to disable border and disable table header within a week. We will notify you once ready.
Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Sunday, April 10, 2005 @ 23:19:11  

We have added new features to QuickTable to address these features. Please download the latest version 2.0.5.20.
Vishal
Private First Class

Click here to see the profile for Vishal Send email to Vishal Send private message to Vishal Find more posts by Vishal Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, April 11, 2005 @ 07:14:45    ICQ  YIM

Can you tell me how to use the new feature i.e. disable printing border. Couldn't find anything in the API for any instructions to do that.

--------------------

Admin
Board Owner

Posted Monday, April 11, 2005 @ 14:40:22  

refer the release notes at

http://quicktable.org/discussion/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=9&thread=188

Vishal
Private First Class

Posted Tuesday, May 17, 2005 @ 07:17:27    ICQ  YIM

Well removing the border works great, but now something else is messed up. Now I cannot set the page height correctly. No Matter what setting I set DBTable to be, it still keeps 1in margin on top and bottom. In fact, some of my old reports which used to print fine in the old version now are printing in 2 pages. Any clue why that happened and and is there a fix??

--------------------

Admin
Board Owner

Posted Tuesday, May 17, 2005 @ 21:27:55  

There is a typo in the height method "getBorderHieght()" in the PrintProperties class, probably you are using the getBorderHeight() method that is why border height is not working.

Since lot of users have already used this method, I am unable to correct the typo.

Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!