craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > Applet Issues Post New Topic   Post A Reply
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
eseking
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, September 17, 2007 @ 05:47:47  

plz help me. i'm chinese.my jdk is 1.6.0

i try to use quicktable nest in IE, but when IE run the applet,
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.sql.SQLPermission setLog)
at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
I was use the AddModifyDeleteTable.java , there was some operate about database.
then i try to modify the file jdk1.6.0_02\jre\lib\security\java.policy
add a line permission java.sql.SQLPermission "setLog" ;

but the problem still there. i cost a whole day, but i can't fix it. i was goning to mad,

waitting for ur response, thanks you.

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, September 17, 2007 @ 19:07:52  

Please read this discussion.
http://quicktable.org/discussion/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=4&thread=1
eseking
Private

Click here to see the profile for eseking Send email to eseking Send private message to eseking Find more posts by eseking Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, September 17, 2007 @ 20:28:30  

thanks , but it was not my problem. i can run a applet that just only read from database, such as the sample: QuickTableFrame, the operate is just dBTable1.setSelectSql("select * from user"); read is OK!!

the problem is when i run the applet AddModifyDeleteTable.java ,if the operate refers CRUD , java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ,this Exception was throw. and i try to fix it with modify the file jdk1.6.0_02\jre\lib\security\java.policy
add a line permission java.sql.SQLPermission "setLog" ; but it still don't work. waitting for ur response.

eseking
Private

Click here to see the profile for eseking Send email to eseking Send private message to eseking Find more posts by eseking Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, September 17, 2007 @ 20:38:03  

And when i run it in eclipse, it was OK.
Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Tuesday, September 18, 2007 @ 18:53:43  

Do you have the full staktrace from java console?

also enable debug by dbTable.debug=true and check java console.

It looks like your JDBC driver is trying to write some log. which JDBC driver are you using? where is the database located, on local machine?

eseking
Private

Posted Friday, September 21, 2007 @ 04:23:30  

i fix the problem , in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\security\java.policy
and the write:

grant {

permission java.security.AllPermission;

};

thank you very much.

Admin
Board Owner

Posted Friday, September 21, 2007 @ 12:09:58  

This is one way of fixing it.

For every user who is going to use your applet you need to do this change, which is a support nightmare.

Or you can see why you are doing the logging and avoid logging. or set log to stdout.

arkantos_a
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, October 29, 2008 @ 03:14:44  

I have the same problem, but i would like to find another way to solve this problem, not changing for every user. Can you help me?
Admin
Board Owner

Posted Wednesday, October 29, 2008 @ 03:50:31  

post the exception stacktrace, we will try to help.
Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!