craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > QuickTable Installation Issues Post New Topic   Post A Reply
Eclipse + WindowBuilder Pro 6.1.0 freeze after drop QuickTab... printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
Jedt3D
Private

Click here to see the profile for Jedt3D Send email to Jedt3D Send private message to Jedt3D Find more posts by Jedt3D Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Tuesday, February 13, 2007 @ 02:30:29  

As describe in the subject. it's the same as the Jigloo problem in thread http://quicktable.org/discussion/cutecast/cutecast.pl?session=CMwYr6oQ8NxQu3SZ83YhXc1KpO&forum=1&thread=276

JDK 1.5.0_10, WinXP sp2, Eclipse 3.2.1, QuickTable latest version (paid version).

Anything can be done now?

It's work fine on NetBeans 5.5 but almost all my project are depend with Eclipse... !@#$

Jedt3D
Private

Click here to see the profile for Jedt3D Send email to Jedt3D Send private message to Jedt3D Find more posts by Jedt3D Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 11:26:13  

Anyone can comment or help? Quicktable guy?

It's need to fix something to make this component compatible with a major IDE like eclipse. Since WindowBuilder Pro or Jigloo is the main GUI Builder for eclipse and VE is not work as it can expected yet. (Even it seems to be compatible with Quicktable though.)

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 14:28:01  

I appologize for the delay.

Unfortunately we get very less help from windowbuilder team to resolve this issue. We have tried to contact them before through their support email and we have not received any response. We will try again.

Since you have bought windowbuilder, if you could also raise a support ticket with them, we are happy to work with them to resolve the issue.

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 14:49:51  

While going through windowsbuilder website I noticed that you have reported this problem in their discussion forum.

I will use that thread to followup on this issue.

Jedt3D
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 15:02:09  

Hello
Thank you for your help. I've informed them already but they didn't mention any of previous contact before. No problem. My post on their webboard is :

http://www.instantiations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1280

I'm thinking they are working to solve this issue too, since my other previous problem had been solved already. So, they're really actively working to make their tool perfect as you are.
Well, I'm very happy to use QuickTable so much. But the main problem is other components have been done inside eclipse already. And the man part is many Layout is JGoodies form layout and WBPro's Group Layout. That's why it's the annoying thing unable to use your QT in it.
I'll try to contact them to follow this issue. Hope I could help you test it as much as I can.
Best wishes
Jedt

Jedt3D
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 15:07:56  

:~ Oops a little bit slower post than you.
Admin
Board Owner

Posted Tuesday, February 20, 2007 @ 22:10:06  

Window Builder author Eric has promptly looked into the problem and he has resolved the issue. If you still have problem, please let me know.
Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!