craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > UI , Look and Feel, Colors, Navigation, font, Locale Post New Topic   Post A Reply
first doFind results in Cannot find message printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
aweber1nj
Private

Click here to see the profile for aweber1nj Send email to aweber1nj Send private message to aweber1nj Find more posts by aweber1nj Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, February 17, 2010 @ 14:54:05  

For some reason, the first time I use the doFind(), and enter text that occurs within the table, it seems to find the last row with that text, and displays the "Cannot find <text>" message box.

It's as if it's finding all the occurrences the first time, and giving me the message, because it's gone to the last result in the table.

If I re-launch the doFind, it works as I would expect it. That is, it finds the next row that contains that text, and the search/find dialog stays open so you can find the next occurrence, etc., until it is no longer found in the remaining rows, and then shows the "Cannot find..." message box.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? It's a really nice feature if I can get past this issue!

Thanks,
AJ

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 08:21:51  

This is a bug. We will fix this & release soon.
Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 18:51:44  

Please download latest version , this problem is resolved
Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!