craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > Applet Issues Post New Topic   Post A Reply
two lines displaying table for one line printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
infow
Lieutenant General

Click here to see the profile for infow Send email to infow Send private message to infow Find more posts by infow Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, March 9, 2005 @ 12:41:28  

hello,
i'm looking about your program and i have a question:
i have a few colum and it's too big to display in one line and i would like to display it on two lines.

for example, i have column1, column2,column3,column4
and the display is
column1, column2,column3,column4
and i would have
column1, column2
column3,column4

is this possible ?

--------------------
Olivier

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, March 9, 2005 @ 21:02:05  

This is not possible, if you are going to use quicktable to access database. If you use vector of vectors or two dimensional array, then you create the vector of vectors or two dimensional array such that the column data is wrapped and then you can call refresh() with that data.

If you really need this feature with database, then you need to first query the database and from the resultset, you can create a wrapped vector of vectors or two dimensional array and then refresh it in quicktable.

infow
Lieutenant General

Click here to see the profile for infow Send email to infow Send private message to infow Find more posts by infow Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Friday, March 11, 2005 @ 12:44:33  

thank for your quick response.
Is then possible to set the two first column outside the scrollbar ?
I want to have alwys the two colum visible and the others columns is scrolling ...
In other word, the scrollbar is beginning only after the two first column ?

Have a nice day

--------------------
Olivier

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Friday, March 11, 2005 @ 15:02:07  

This is called fixed columns. You can use the method setFixedColumns to set some columns fixed ( non scrollable) Refer api for more info
infow
Lieutenant General

Posted Saturday, March 12, 2005 @ 08:51:48  

Wonderfull.
I don"t have see this fonction in the api doc.
Your product is very good and the support too
Thank and have a nice day :)

--------------------
Olivier

Admin
Board Owner

Posted Thursday, March 17, 2005 @ 12:04:54  

The api documentation in the website is not up to date. But in the download file, you will have the up to date api documentation.
Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!