craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > UI , Look and Feel, Colors, Navigation, font, Locale Post New Topic   Post A Reply
FindWindow (<ENTER> KeyListener) printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
brunorobertson
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, March 26, 2007 @ 22:15:07  

Hi,

I don't if i am wrong but i saw that when you use the TextFind Window (Ctrl+F), the first time you press ENTER nothing happens. You must type RETURN twice to get the search fired. (if you press the Find Next button for the first time everything is ok).

I think that would be interesting start to search when you type ENTER for the first time. This is what at most find windows does.

Thanks a lot.

Bruno

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Tuesday, March 27, 2007 @ 16:03:06  

This might be a bug. we need to look into it.
baric
Private

Click here to see the profile for baric Send email to baric Send private message to baric Find more posts by baric Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, September 5, 2007 @ 10:10:19  

Hi,

I can confirm this behavior. After calling doFind() I need to press RETURN twice to get the next result.
And another thing: Calling the TextFind Window via Ctrl+F from an active and selected DBTable does a search in a different DBtable.
Could it be that the FindFrame look for an active instead for the caller table?

regards
robert

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, September 12, 2007 @ 21:58:22  

This problem is fixed. Please download latest version.

Refer release notes
http://quicktable.org/discussion/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=9&thread=549&page=1#1

Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!