Posted Friday, September 16, 2005 @ 12:06:17
1) closing a frame which has quicktable was slow. This is resolved.
2) During copy to clipboard, only visible columns will be copied.
3) QuickTable displays various critical warnings, which needs to be corrected by developers. If not corrected, quicktable will not work properly. Developers may want to hide these messages when the application is deployed to users. In these cases they can set DBTable.showCriticalWarnings to false. This should NEVER be turned off during development. If you have enabled debug using dbTable.debug=true;, then critical warnings will be still shown, even if you disable showCriticalWarnings. The default value of this property is true.
4) If setValueAt() is called within cellValueChanged() method an infinite loop is created. This problem is fixed.
5) Fixed a problem in selectCell() to change the focus selection to the selected cell. when the user hits the tab key after selectCell, the selection will move to the next cell.
6) Added a new property CELL_BORDER in Skin class to add space/margin between the cell border to the actual text/component.