craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > Column Post New Topic   Post A Reply
Excel like column printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
ashfaq
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Sunday, January 8, 2006 @ 09:42:00  

how u doing? andrea do u have any code for DbTable filtering as done in Excel with first row contain all the data of that corresponsing column. anything related to this will do i wan to do filtering of dbtable thanx in adavance

i want to add the column data from data bse as combobox to each cell and than filter the data by selecting the cell component can please help me out

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Sunday, January 8, 2006 @ 09:44:23  

when user click on any cell in that column, do you want to show a combobox with all distinct values of the cells in that column?

If not ,please explain with some data, I can try to help.

ashfaq
Private

Click here to see the profile for ashfaq Send email to ashfaq Send private message to ashfaq Find more posts by ashfaq Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Sunday, January 8, 2006 @ 23:32:19  

hye,

yes i want to show a distinct value in combox but when i select the value than the rown shold be filtered according to selected row o.e if i have red in that combox than all table shold be refreshed with rows containing only red values.

Thanx
Ashfaq

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, January 9, 2006 @ 11:53:23  

Should this combo box be outside the grid/table or inside the grid? Meaning, should the combox box available in every cell in a column or it is outside the table?
khan379
Corporal

Click here to see the profile for khan379 Send email to khan379 Send private message to khan379 Find more posts by khan379 Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, December 19, 2007 @ 16:24:36  

Hi,
I too have the same requirement. I want to filter as it is done in Excel. the table header should produce a drop down list when clicked with all the column values...
this is the main functionality I have to implement. can you please help in this regard.

Thanks

[Edit by khan379 on Friday, December 21, 2007 @ 10:42:32]

--------------------
A H Khan

Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!