Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007 @ 05:29:02
1) After you have sorted the rows, if you delete records, the records will get deleted randomly. This problem is fixed.
2) if beforeDelete() method false, then the record should not be deleted. Currently if a database is used, the record is not deleted from database , but still the record is deleted from UI. This is modified such that the record will not be deleted from both database and UI
3) Before when you call delete(), delete will happen only if we are in editable mode. Now, programatically you can delete rows in non editable mode, but users cannot delete rows.
4) if a date cell has null value, then while editing using calendar control, even if you press cancel button, today's date will be set. This bug is fixed.
5) After you have used the removeColumn() method to remove a column, the data gets corrupted in some special cases. This problem is resolved.