craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > General QuickTable Support/Help Post New Topic   Post A Reply
Delete confirmation message box empty printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
rbocquier
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, March 29, 2006 @ 09:45:28  

Hi,

I have a small problem : when one's want to delete a row from a QuickTable, the delete confirmation message box pops up empty (the '?' icon and the yes/no buttons are visible, but there is no message whatsoever)
A message in the console says :

Quote:
DeleteConfirm not found in the default properties. Contact QuickTable.

And there is no 'DeleteConfirm' in the property files (neither french nor default).

The demonstration program works fine on my computer anyway. And there is a DeleteConfirm property in the QuickTable.properties inside quicktable2swing11design.jar.
I thought I should use quicktable2swing11.jar.

Thanks,
Robert

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, March 29, 2006 @ 11:45:40  

Ideally both quicktable2swing11.jar and quicktable2swing11design.jar should have the same properties files. It looks like they are not in sync. we will fix it and give you a new jar. In the mean time, you can update the properties file within quicktable2swing11.jar and add this property.
rbocquier
Private

Click here to see the profile for rbocquier Send email to rbocquier Send private message to rbocquier Find more posts by rbocquier Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Thursday, March 30, 2006 @ 03:23:31  

Ok,

I have made a check, the quicktable2swing11.jar properties file is good. However, the files outside the jar are out of sync, even the default english one.
It looks like if the last three translation lines are misssing pretty much in every localized langage files.

Robert

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Sunday, April 16, 2006 @ 22:32:06  

Please download the latest version, this issue has been resolved.
Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!