craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > UI , Look and Feel, Colors, Navigation, font, Locale Post New Topic   Post A Reply
Header alignment and Nimbus Look and Feel printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
yongsg
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 01:15:29  

I got two questions regarding QuickTable header:

1. By default the header is always center aligned. How to set the left / right alignment for header columns?

2. I use the Nimbus look and feel. By default Nimbus hides the table grid line. After I make the following calls, I can see the grid line between table cells. However, the grid line between header columns is still missing. How to show the header grid line in this case?

NimbusLookAndFeel.getDefaults().put("Table.showGrid", true);
NimbusLookAndFeel.getDefaults().put("Table.intercellSpacing", new Dimension (1,1));

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, May 4, 2009 @ 22:11:47  

Use the below code to change alignment
((JLabel)((JList)dbtable.getTableHeader()).getCellRenderer())).setHorizontalAlignment(JLabel.CENTER);

Tableheader uses the following border,
setBorder(UIManager.getBorder("TableHeader.cellBorder"));

May be this border is affecting your L&F

Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!