craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > Events/Actions Post New Topic   Post A Reply
row selection listener event printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
ekimike
Private

Click here to see the profile for ekimike Send email to ekimike Send private message to ekimike Find more posts by ekimike Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, February 16, 2005 @ 12:11:00  

Hi. Is there a row selection listener event for detecting mouse DOUBLE clicks? Take for example this scenario. I have a DBTable which displays a list of product categories. When I "DOUBLE" click a row, I want to detect that event and get the currently selected row in order to dynamically display a list of products under that category in ANOTHER DBTable. Every time I DOUBLE click a different category, an event is triggered. Is that possible? Please help. Thanks.
converge
Corporal

Click here to see the profile for converge Send email to converge Send private message to converge Find more posts by converge Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, February 16, 2005 @ 12:36:42  

try this:

//add event for clicking results row
dbtResults.getTable().addMouseListener(new MouseAdapter(){
public void mouseClicked(MouseEvent evt) {
if (evt.getClickCount() == 2)
//code goes here
}
});

ekimike
Private

Click here to see the profile for ekimike Send email to ekimike Send private message to ekimike Find more posts by ekimike Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Friday, February 25, 2005 @ 04:28:34  

Thank you very much! It worked!
Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!