craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > Applet Issues Post New Topic   Post A Reply
how can i delete selecting function in Insert() printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
sptzone
Private

Click here to see the profile for sptzone Send email to sptzone Send private message to sptzone Find more posts by sptzone Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, November 13, 2006 @ 03:25:01  

while I use Inesrt() methods to insert a Vector.
The Program will select the row inserted.
how can I get rid of it?
Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, November 13, 2006 @ 06:40:47  

You can workaround this by,

int oldRow = dbTable.getSelectedRow() ;
dbtable.insert(..);
dbTable.setRowSelectionInterval(oldRow, oldRow);

sptzone
Private

Click here to see the profile for sptzone Send email to sptzone Send private message to sptzone Find more posts by sptzone Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, November 13, 2006 @ 10:49:55  

Thanks for reply.
I think I haven't describe my question accurately.
I know if we just insert one row into the table, we can just set Selected row to make it work well.
however, what I will do is to make a thread (SwingWorker) to insert rows during swing intialization.
as I have said in applet performance in the former post, I want to use multi-thread and insert() methods to make it running more quickly.
so in my opinion, your codes has added additional codes like setSelectedInterval(oneRow,oneRow) in the Insert() Methods, What I want is to set this added additional codes disable.
Are there some methods???

thanks very much for your reply.

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Tuesday, November 14, 2006 @ 06:27:18  

Currently there is no method available to insert row in background. We will try to add that in future.

If you tell me what type of datasource you are using whether file/url/jdbc/ejb etc to insert the data, I can give some other ideas, if possible.

Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!