craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > Non-Database mode - Dataobjects/EJB/Hibernate/File/Array/Vector Post New Topic   Post A Reply
System out message when an empty vector is passed printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
marinaj
Private First Class

Click here to see the profile for marinaj Send email to marinaj Find more posts by marinaj Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Tuesday, November 6, 2007 @ 05:36:19  

We are building an app using quicktable, and we often want an initial display of the screen with an empty table (so that column headers and table size are set before user interaction commences) We get a Sysout message:

empty collection passed for parameter input for refreshDataObject(java.util.Collection input, String[] methodNames)
Empty vector passed for parameter input in the method refreshDataObject(Vector input, String[] methodNames)

which we would rather not see. Is there a way to suppress this message please?

Kind regards

Marina James

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Tuesday, November 6, 2007 @ 14:47:42  

I think this message is printed only if debug is enabled. Did you enable debug?
marinaj
Private First Class

Click here to see the profile for marinaj Send email to marinaj Find more posts by marinaj Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Thursday, November 15, 2007 @ 05:59:25  

No I haven't enabled debug, but to be sure I have just tried explicitly setting it to false and I still get the same message
marinaj
Private First Class

Posted Tuesday, November 27, 2007 @ 04:05:29  

Do you have any other suggestions please?

- Marina

marinaj
Private First Class

Posted Tuesday, December 4, 2007 @ 09:14:10  

Hi again

You asked me if I enabled debug, and I have replied that I didnt (I even explicitly disabled it)

Do you have any other suggestions please - we'd really like to lose this message.

Kind regards

Marina

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Wednesday, December 5, 2007 @ 00:33:08  

We haven't received this request from many users. We will prioritize this with other tasks. We do not have a release date for this. If it is very urgent, you can buy the source code & modify as you need.
marinaj
Private First Class

Posted Wednesday, December 5, 2007 @ 09:17:15  

OK Thanks we have already bought the source code
Admin
Board Owner

Posted Friday, December 7, 2007 @ 07:36:05  

If you further need any help ,let us know
marinaj
Private First Class

Posted Wednesday, February 20, 2008 @ 11:49:14  

Hi

We are attempting to build the project following changing the code, but we cant see a build script in the downloaded source. Would you be able to provide us with a copy of your build script please?

Many thanks

Marina

Admin
Board Owner

Posted Wednesday, February 20, 2008 @ 22:40:22  

You don't really need a script. Just compile all the classes with just standard JDK, it should compile. Then jar all of them. If you have any difficulties let me know.

Also, I would suggest to extend the DBTable class and just override those methods. This way, if there are any future quicktable updates, you don't need to rebuild.

Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!