craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > Non-Database mode - Dataobjects/EJB/Hibernate/File/Array/Vector Post New Topic   Post A Reply
Data Object Update printer friendly version
next newest post
Author Messages
jfribo
Private First Class

Click here to see the profile for jfribo Send email to jfribo Find more posts by jfribo Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, December 17, 2007 @ 14:41:29  

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post but here it goes. I have a data object that was loaded with refreshDataObject. When I edit the cell I was wondering if there was an easy way to change the data object at that moment, much like can be done when the table is based on sql and you set the update mode. I was hoping the data object was similar in that respect and that I would not have to write the code to change the object.
Any help is appreciated
Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, December 31, 2007 @ 15:34:51  

Quicktable does not automatically update the source objects.

Please use the following approach to update original object
http://quicktable.org/discussion/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=14&thread=297

Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!