craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > General QuickTable Support/Help Post New Topic   Post A Reply
Get Data with Filter printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
yongsg
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 20:43:26  

My GUI has a QuickTable and a filter. After I apply the filter, there will be less rows shown in the QuickTable. If I call getDataArray() at this time, I will only get those rows currently displayed. Is there a way to get all the data in the QuickTable (including the hidden ones) when the filter is applied?
Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 22:02:16  

There is a workaround to get this data

loop through all rows and get the row data.
dbtable.getRowObject(int row)

This will return Vector row data in all cases except if you have loaded data objects. Read api.

yongsg
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 00:57:30  

Sorry. I don't get your mean. Suppose there are 4 rows initially. After applying the filter, there are only two rows displayed. Even I use the dbtable.getRowObject(), I can only get two rows data. I still cannot get the data for the other two hidden rows.
Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, May 4, 2009 @ 21:54:23  

You are right getRowObject returns filtered rows only. Currently quicktable does not have a way to access the underlying tablemodel, we will add this feature in upcoming release. We have not planned for next release. Once we decide I will let you know
Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!