craftleft.gif (3002 bytes)QuickTable
Home | API | Tutorial | Download | Support | Contact topblack.gif (108 bytes)

QuickTable User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- QuickTable Discussion Forums > General QuickTable Support/Help Post New Topic   Post A Reply
fast edit printer friendly version
next newest post | next oldest post
Author Messages
cxi112080
Private

Click here to see the profile for cxi112080 Send email to cxi112080 Send private message to cxi112080 Find more posts by cxi112080 Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, August 23, 2004 @ 06:14:31    YIM

hello

I have a problem with quicktable. I place a setbound column in my quicktable. I want the user to select the items using the keyboard instead of the mouse. I also want the table can be edit easily when I pressed the key down the cursor will go to the next row and focus on the same column. Please give me a sample code.

Thanks

Admin
Board Owner

Click here to see the profile for Admin Send email to Admin Send private message to Admin Find more posts by Admin Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
Posted Monday, August 23, 2004 @ 09:11:36  

We have tried to fix this problem for a long time, but we are not able to fix this because the problem is in JTable.

A bug report has been raised against this problem with Sun, Please refer
http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4109871

A detailed explanation about this problem can be found at
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~Kleopatra/swing/table/focuscycle.html

Contact Us | QuickTable - A Java DBGrid | Privacy Policy All times are GMT -5 Hours.
Welcome to QuickTable Forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!